Разговоры

MyWed Award 2018 Short List Has Been Published

Hi!Here it is, our hottie: mywed.com/awardThanks to you all, these weeks of browsing through your photos and making choices were a true adventure!The Details nomination this year has finally taken the direction we all dreamed of. Siliang Wang with mywed.com/photo/8647784… and Israel Arredondo with mywed.com/photo/8334614… both surprised us with their touching photographs.Some photos, like Chomi Delgado's one: mywed.com/photo/9778974… require an attentive eye, and that makes them exceptional. Can you find an easter egg? 😄Other photos were extremely good but were submitted to the improper nominations. Anyway, our thanks go to Manish Patel for mywed.com/photo/9408588… as an attempt to enter the Complexly Plotted Photo category and Andrey Nastasenko for mywed.com/photo/9729500… and his sarcastic vision of the Connection topic.The Colour's Speech category was full of surprises and discoveries, The Dynamics nomination was modest, while the Connection one was rather tricky.The wedding stories were unparalleled. Better than last year, better than ever. It was a true cutthroat competition.P.S. Each shortlisted photo and wedding story has been awarded an Editors' Choice. The nominees also received an increase in rating.P.P.S. Good luck to everyone who's made it to the final stage of the contest!

Комментарии

¡Las mejores vibras y éxito para todos!
Thank you very much!!!!!!!!!
Woooow muy feliz!!! Felicitaciones.a todos!!
That’s amazing! I’m very honoured to have one of my images make it to the short list. Every photographer’s work here is incredible! Good luck to everyone! Thank you to the MyWed judges!
felicidades a todos y suerte !!!!
Que emocion! muchas gracias!
ey! amigo! cuál quedó!? mostrame!
Lupe querida! quedo en ''Fiesta Nupcial''
mywed.com/es/photo/9016…vos ligaste alguna?
Wow que ilusión, muchas gracias y suerte a todos!!!
Сообщение удалено автором
Hola compañeros, ¿alguien sabe si se pueden ver y dónde las fotos preseleccionadas?
Yeah!!! Super cool news! Thank you!!!
Wow! Thank you for the amazing news
wooohoooo que emoción estar en esa lista! ya rd motivo de celebrar! wiiiii
Felicidades a todos!!! Me voy a tomar!!! salud!!!
Despertar y ver que una de mis fotos ha sido seleccionada como una de las finalistas Esoooo si que es genial, me siento en la alfombra roja !!!
Me alegraron el día!! Felicitaciones para todes!!!
Enhorabuena a todos!!!, es una satisfacción enorme estar seleccionando para esta fase final. Gracias!!
The photos are simply amazing! Thanks MyWed ! You're great ! Congrats to all the Nominies!
Felicidades una vez mas a todos, en especial a mis colegas Mexas, sobre todo de Jalisco por seguir dando un ejemplo enorme de lo que es estar haciendo bien las cosas!! vengas Mexas!!! @barbaratorres @alejandrogutierrez @jorgeromero @gustavoalvarezliceaga @ildefonsogutierrez @jorgemercado y los que me falten por mencionar!!!
Muchísimas gracias super emocionado
Muchas gracias MyWed! Es una alegría y honor muy grandes compartir una nominación en Lanzamiento del Ramo entre tanto compañero talentoso! Mucha suerte para todos queridos colegas! :)
Enhorabuena Viviana, mucha suerte!
Muchísimas gracias! Áun no me lo creo! Mucha suerte a todos! Feliz, feliz feliz ; ) ; ) ; )
Que ilusion!!!! Muchas Gracias ;)
Muchas gracias!!!! 2 categorías !! Bien!!! Enhorabuena a todos y suerte!
Wow, yo estoy super. Emocionada! Mucha suerte a todos!! Y mil felicitaciones!
Que emoción!!! :))) Mucha suerte para todos!!! 🙌🏼
VENGA !... SUERTE A TODOS !...
Vamos allá! suerte a todos y abrazo enorme!
Exitos y muchas felicidades a los nominadooos👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼
Seriously honoured to have an image make this shortlist... Good luck everyone!

Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь, чтобы оставить комментарий