Photoshoot-uri

Great Sand Dunes Engagement

One of the things that can make or break a photo shoot is the level of trust a couple has in us. The more a couple trusts our (sometimes bizarre) requests, the better the photos turn out. And this is precisely why Tova and Aaron’s Great Sand Dunes engagement shoot was such a success!After talking to Tova and Aaron about various options for their Alt Session, they came back to us having selected one we were hoping they would. Sure, it meant an eight-hour round trip drive to a place they’d never been before. Yes, we then asked them to wear formal attire for a fairly strenuous hike. And, ok, we’ll all be finding sand in our cars for the next year. But throughout the whole process, Tova and Aaron were willing to go along with all of our suggestions.To say it paid off would be a gross understatement. Colorado has plenty of epic mountain vistas, but the views at Great Sand Dunes National Park are truly unique. The mechanics of how they formed is mind-boggling and their majestic beauty defies description. So I’m not even going to try; the photos do a much better job than I possibly could, anyway.

• Fotografia 1
  • Fotografia 2
  • Fotografia 3
  • Fotografia 4
  • Fotografia 5
  • Fotografia 6
  • Fotografia 7
  • Fotografia 8
  • Fotografia 9
  • Fotografia 10
  • Fotografia 11
  • Fotografia 12
  • Fotografia 13
  • Fotografia 14
  • Fotografia 15
  • Fotografia 16
  • Fotografia 17
  • Fotografia 18
  • Fotografia 19
  • Fotografia 20
  • Fotografia 21
  • Fotografia 22
  • Fotografia 23
  • Fotografia 24
  • Fotografia 25
  • Fotografia 26
  • Fotografia 27
  • Fotografia 28
  • Fotografia 29
  • Fotografia 30
  • Fotografia 31
  • Fotografia 32
  • Fotografia 33
  • Fotografia 34
  • Fotografia 35

Comentarii

I love your album, especially the bw photos.
awesome light and location
Mesaj şters de către proprietarul său
Hermosa composicion y manejo de luz!!!
Just unreal! some pictures are mind blowing! 6, 7, 10, 12, 19, 22(space), 24, 25, 26, 30. Awesome!

Autentificați-vă sau Înregistrați-vă pentru a putea lăsa un comentariu