Fotoshoots

Great Sand Dunes Engagement

One of the things that can make or break a photo shoot is the level of trust a couple has in us. The more a couple trusts our (sometimes bizarre) requests, the better the photos turn out. And this is precisely why Tova and Aaron’s Great Sand Dunes engagement shoot was such a success!After talking to Tova and Aaron about various options for their Alt Session, they came back to us having selected one we were hoping they would. Sure, it meant an eight-hour round trip drive to a place they’d never been before. Yes, we then asked them to wear formal attire for a fairly strenuous hike. And, ok, we’ll all be finding sand in our cars for the next year. But throughout the whole process, Tova and Aaron were willing to go along with all of our suggestions.To say it paid off would be a gross understatement. Colorado has plenty of epic mountain vistas, but the views at Great Sand Dunes National Park are truly unique. The mechanics of how they formed is mind-boggling and their majestic beauty defies description. So I’m not even going to try; the photos do a much better job than I possibly could, anyway.

• Foto 1
  • Foto 2
  • Foto 3
  • Foto 4
  • Foto 5
  • Foto 6
  • Foto 7
  • Foto 8
  • Foto 9
  • Foto 10
  • Foto 11
  • Foto 12
  • Foto 13
  • Foto 14
  • Foto 15
  • Foto 16
  • Foto 17
  • Foto 18
  • Foto 19
  • Foto 20
  • Foto 21
  • Foto 22
  • Foto 23
  • Foto 24
  • Foto 25
  • Foto 26
  • Foto 27
  • Foto 28
  • Foto 29
  • Foto 30
  • Foto 31
  • Foto 32
  • Foto 33
  • Foto 34
  • Foto 35

Kommentarer

I love your album, especially the bw photos.
awesome light and location
Beskeden er blevet slettet af ejeren
Hermosa composicion y manejo de luz!!!
Just unreal! some pictures are mind blowing! 6, 7, 10, 12, 19, 22(space), 24, 25, 26, 30. Awesome!