Fotosesijas

BUXTON TUNNEL KABUKU LIMURU

Model: Cynthia WanjiruLocation: Antony Trivet PhotographyMakeup by: Glam Girl SlyPhotography: Antony Trivet PhotographyFind Sly Sylvia Marie of Glam Girl Sly on:Instagram | Twitter | Facebook | Blog Assistant Photographer : Mackin Barasa ModelLocation on : Buxton Tunnel LimuruModel: Cynthia WanjiruPhotography:Antony Trivet PhotographyFind Cynthia Wanjiru on:Instagram | Twitter | Facebook | BlogModel: Faith Ngendo Muthoni AKA Faith TellenLocation: The Nairobi Arboretum & Kariguini Texas Riara Ridge /KariranaFind Faith Ngendo Muthoni AKA Faith Tellen on:Instagram | Twitter | Facebook | BlogMakeup by: Dorothy G. Mbaabu of  Daughty Artistry Find Daughty Artistry on:Instagram | Twitter | Facebook | Blog A freelancer Make-up Artist for any special occasion, photo-shoot,wedding, traditional wedding or planning to have a makeoverSylviamary Wanjiru. You can call her  Sly, not that she is sly 😊.She wasn’t much of a makeup lover but a tomboy 🙈.Started loving makeup while  in college, started with threading the eyebrows, thanks to the influence of her girlfriend. "I went once and I was like," “This is soo easy why would I pay someone to do this for me” Haha.

• Fotogrāfija 1
  • Fotogrāfija 2
  • Fotogrāfija 3
  • Fotogrāfija 4
  • Fotogrāfija 5
  • Fotogrāfija 6
  • Fotogrāfija 7
  • Fotogrāfija 8
  • Fotogrāfija 9
  • Fotogrāfija 10
  • Fotogrāfija 11
  • Fotogrāfija 12