Fotoseanser

BUXTON TUNNEL KABUKU LIMURU

Model: Cynthia WanjiruLocation: Antony Trivet PhotographyMakeup by: Glam Girl SlyPhotography: Antony Trivet PhotographyFind Sly Sylvia Marie of Glam Girl Sly on:Instagram | Twitter | Facebook | Blog Assistant Photographer : Mackin Barasa ModelLocation on : Buxton Tunnel LimuruModel: Cynthia WanjiruPhotography:Antony Trivet PhotographyFind Cynthia Wanjiru on:Instagram | Twitter | Facebook | BlogModel: Faith Ngendo Muthoni AKA Faith TellenLocation: The Nairobi Arboretum & Kariguini Texas Riara Ridge /KariranaFind Faith Ngendo Muthoni AKA Faith Tellen on:Instagram | Twitter | Facebook | BlogMakeup by: Dorothy G. Mbaabu of  Daughty Artistry Find Daughty Artistry on:Instagram | Twitter | Facebook | Blog A freelancer Make-up Artist for any special occasion, photo-shoot,wedding, traditional wedding or planning to have a makeoverSylviamary Wanjiru. You can call her  Sly, not that she is sly 😊.She wasn’t much of a makeup lover but a tomboy 🙈.Started loving makeup while  in college, started with threading the eyebrows, thanks to the influence of her girlfriend. "I went once and I was like," “This is soo easy why would I pay someone to do this for me” Haha.

• Bilde 1
  • Bilde 2
  • Bilde 3
  • Bilde 4
  • Bilde 5
  • Bilde 6
  • Bilde 7
  • Bilde 8
  • Bilde 9
  • Bilde 10
  • Bilde 11
  • Bilde 12