Talks

Technical issues on MyWed (UPDATE)

Hello!
Today we faced serious technical problems on Google Cloud servers :(According to Google support, they will fix the bug within 2-7 days. All this time, some photos (they are stored in the Google cloud) will not be visible on the site. Uploading photos will also be unavailable.In this regard, we may be forced to postpone the date of the announcement of the winners of the MyWed Award by a few days.We apologize to you for what happened.
Please forgive us 🙏UPDATE: The issue has been fixed, but some users may experience the problem for another 1-3 days. Until the moment when the CDN (Content Delivery Network) cache is completely updated.

Comments

Just happened to me, can't upload a picture.
Sergey, thank you for your message and for your work, I hope that it will be fixed asap
I thought it was something messed up with my browser cache and deleted it two times. Now i know its a technical problem.
Me asuste cuando entre y no vi mi foto de perfil ni fotos mias
Gracias por la Información. Se comprende todo. Un abrazo Sergey 🤗
Muchas gracias, Se comprende todo pendientes de que arreglen el problema
Good luck Sergey! Take your time my friend ;)
UPDATE: The issue has been fixed, but some users may experience the problem for another 1-3 days. Until the moment when the CDN (Content Delivery Network) cache is completely updated.
Hi Sergey, there is a problem with Italy Website (Homepage). I can't find "Matera" as province city
  • Photo 1
Hello Mario!
It's just not a big enough city to be on the main page :(