MyWed Award 2020
Hello! The major annual international wedding photographers battle, MyWed Award 2020, is opened: mywed.com/award/ Competition stages
Acceptance of works: 25 October — 31 December
Short-list compilation: 1 — 30 January
Evaluation of works by the jury: 1 — 15 February
Announcing the winners: 20 February Participation fee
$45 is the fee to join all nominations.
Free for the MyWed Pro members: mywed.com/pro/ The jury
The jury panel this year includes Matthew Sowa, Kristof Claeys, Daniel Monteiro & Raquel Pratas, Ufuk Sarışen, Leonel Longa, Igor Bulgak, Patrick Lombaert, Elena Haralabaki, Christian Macias and David Scholes. Winners and finalists
The jury will select 10 finalists and 1 winner in each nomination. Prizes
The total prize fund equals $6 000.
The winners of the MyWed Award single photo nominations will receive $300 each.
The winner of 'The Best Wedding Story' nomination will get the title 'Photographer of the Year' and the Nikon Z7 II camera with Nikkor Z 24-70mm f/2.8 S lens. Rating
The results of the MyWed Award will have a strong influence on the rating of all photographers on MyWed as winners and finalists will receive notable rating points. Important issues to consider:
– Diptychs, as well as photos from workshops and staged events, are prohibited.
– A series may contain no more than 10 photos from your assistants.
– The series for 'The Best Wedding Story' category has to contain from 40 to 60 photos.
– Only those photos that were taken in 2019 – 2020 years are accepted. Only wedding pictures are to be submitted for single photo nominations, with the exception of the 'Engagement' category.
– You guarantee that you are the owner of the pictures. The owner of a photo is the person who held the camera and took the shot.
– If you want to send your photos to the contest, first upload them to your portfolio. Then open your portfolio page and hover the mouse over the photo you want to submit. Use the yellow popup button to send it to our jury.
– Find the full list of requirements here:
mywed.com/award/#award-… If you have any questions regarding the MyWed Award contest, you can post them here or send them at email@example.com. Good luck!