對話

When there will be a wedding picture from Auschwitz in mywed timeline?

I was looking through timeline if new and popular pictures, and saw a polish fotographer, that i suppose, was making pictures in Polin. Its a museum located in Warsaw, Poland. It tells the history about Polish jews and one of the parts is about holocaust. I dont judge a picture, its great. So i want to open the topic what locations are cool for you, acceptable and forbidden?

• 照片1
  • 照片2

留言

I'd suggest you ignore the post from Rostyslav. His post is so much provocative, manipulative and full of his assumption! The dude has put the same post into Russian language part of "mywed" pretending to be Mr.Right! He has gave us misleading information right from scratch. Thing is this the ultra-new building is all about Judish nation in Poland. And there is only one small part about the holocaust! The only thing I concern is what was his intention to post this text?!
Thanks for getting back subject on table.
I agree, his narrative is very provocative.. completely unnecessarily.
I live here. It is a great modern building. Not any kind of memorial. Inside is a jewish museum. All about jewish history in Poland. Not a holocaust museum. So what's the point Rostyslav?
Hey, thanks for the answer. Have you been to the actual museum?
Yes, it is very good museum. Highly recommended
Yes it sure is, and i have opinion not to make any pictures there due to exposition
And the main question i metioned "what locations are good and forbidden for fotographers".
But why? Picture was made outside, no connection to exposition. Building itself is just great place for photos. Even if it were made inside – still it isn't holocaust museum, so I don't see a problem. I can't understand why you comparing it to Auschwitz. It's Warsaw city center. And again : Building, not monument
It's a beautiful building! Great for sessions. Nobody is doing a wedding session in a death camp... (Auschwitz Birkenau is located in Oświęcim, not in Warsaw).

登入註冊以留言