Rozmowy

MyWed Award 2022 Contest Results!

Hello, Friends!
The decision-making days of the MyWed Award 2022 are over. We are overjoyed to lift the veil and announce the name of the winners! Photographer of the year 2022... 🥁 Giandomenico Cosentino (Morocco) @giandomenicoc 🎉
Best Wedding Story: mywed.com/en/story/1199… Overthrowing 494 wedding stories submitted by the best-skilled photographers of the world, the virtuoso from Morocco gets the Photographer of the Year title and the Nikon Z7 II camera 📷 complete with Nikkor Z 24-70mm f/4 S lens provided by our incredible sponsor, the Nikon Corporation! Finalists in the Photographer of the Year nomination:
Elvire Et Xavier Martyn (France) @martynph
Kristof Claeys (Belgium) @kristofclaeys
Antonio Palermo (Italy) @antoniopalermo
Christian Macias (Mexico) @christianmacias
Alberto Cosenza (Italy) @albertocosenza
Andrea Di Giampasquale (Italy) @digiampasquale
Daniele Torella (Italy) @danieletorella
Andrey Radaev (Russia) @radaevphoto
Szymon Nykiel (Poland) @nykiel This year, we received 14 653 photos in the single shot nominations.
So, here goes the list of the winners in single shot nominations: Getting Ready – Valter Antunes (Portugal) @valterantunes
Details – Kristof Claeys (Belgium) @kristofclaeys
Wedding Guests – Dan Morris (United Kingdom) @danmorris
Ceremony – Vincent Mu (China) @am1934
Moment – Andres Henao (Colombia) @henao
Bridal Portrait – Sergey Shlyakhov (Russia) @sergei
Heroes of the Day – Marcin Karpowicz (Canada) @bdfkphotography
Group portrait – Mike Dumonceau (Belgium) @mikedumonceau
Wedding Party – Alberto Cosenza (Italy) @albertocosenza
First Dance – Matteo Lomonte (Italy) @lomonte
The Bouquet Toss – Christian Macias (Mexico) @christianmacias
Cake Cutting – Daniel Dumbrava (Romania) @dumbrava
Best Secondary Role – Viviana Calaon (Ecuador) @vivianacalaonm
Hands & Arms – Wesley Webster (United Kingdom) @wesleywebster
Fireworks – Jean Pierre Michaud (Mexico) @acapierre
Photopoetry – Carmelo Ucchino (Italy) @carmeloucchino
Transparency – Ken Pak (United States) @kenpak
Paws, Wings and Tails... – Ken Pak (United States) @kenpak
Tears – Antonio Palermo (Italy) @antoniopalermo
Wind – Donatella Barbera (Italy) @donatellabarbera Each of them will receive $300 for their victory 💸 :) All winners and finalists will also receive our upgraded PRO+ account for the 12 months (until the next competition) as a gift 🎁
It allows you to soar above the rest of the photographers in the rankings and upload even more great photos and stories! We will contact each winner regarding the reward in the coming days.
The list of winners and finalists is published on this page: mywed.com/award Huge thanks to all 1 987 photographers from 89 countries from all over the world who joined this adventure, and let's congratulate the winners! Respect and hugs to each jury member for their brilliant work and involvement in the MyWed Award contest!

Komentarze

These are great news, I am sooo happy with my first award here in MyWed. Many congratulations to all the winners and a special thanks to the judges and Sergey for his great job!
First nomination and first award! I can not express how happy i am! Thank you so much!!!! :)) Congratulations to all the winners and thanks to the judges and Sergey!!
What great news! Thank you, it gives me huge motivation! congratulations to all the winners and nominees! :)
Congratulations to all the winners
Congratulations to the winners! Well deserved!
So honored! Thanks Mywed and congratulations to everybody. It's so inspiring...
Thank you! Congratulations to all the winners!
Thank you :) Very happy to have won and proud to be part of such a great community. Well done everyone!! Thank you to the panel of judges for their hard work too.
Grazie questi ultimi anni sono stati molto difficili per noi del settore.
MYWED il 2022 ha dovuto affrontare problemi causati dalla guerra, oltre quella economica dovuta al covid.
Nessuno di noi ha mollato ,questa sera siamo qui a festeggiare , le nostre foto e l'amore che abbiamo per la fotografia.
Grazie ancora......dimenticavo io sono al settimo cielo !!!!
Congratulations to all the winner! ;-)
thank you Mywed feling so honored and happy, Congrats to the winners and thanks to the judges!!!
che fantastica notizia... vincere una categoria e ricevere altri due premi è un risultato che mi onora e mi da una carica incredibile... grazie Mywed, il lavoro che svolgi è fondamentale per noi fotografi... per chi desidera confrontarsi e migliorarsi. Complimenti a tutti i vincitori... è bello condividere con voi questo magnifico risultato
Félicitations à tout le monde , le niveau était très élevé donc bravo à toutes et tous !!!
Hola, desde mi pais COLOMBIA, representando y con orgullo por mi foto ganadora, gracias mywed!!!... @andreshenaoph
Grazie di cuore, e complimenti a tutti! Ogni anno il livello è altissimo! È un onore far parte di questa comunity, ed essere arrivato così in alto!
Muchas Feliciadades a todos!! Gracias a ese fantástico jurado, y como no, una vez más gracias a @mywed.
Complimenti a tutti i vincitori, bellissimi lavori! complimenti anche a Sergey e a tutto lo staff di MyWed, questo contest è fantastico ed ogni anno è sempre più bello partecipare! Fotografie di alto livello.
I have yet to realize it's all true...
It is a great honor for me to receive this prize 🏆❤️
Thanks to all the judges and congratulations to all!
Era la prima volta che partecipavo al contest. Sono veramente felice di avere uno dei miei scatti tra la top ten. Grazie a tutti
Congratulations to all the winner!
Thank you so much!
Congratulations to all the winners.
Congratulazioni a tutti i vincitori, scatti meravigliosi, brevissimi!
Muchas felicidades a todos los ganadores y finalistas. Ha sido un placer haber sido jurado este año. Realmente sorprendido de la gran calidad de fotógrafos que hay aquí en la comunidad de @mywed.
Wow! Que bien... ojala algun dia al menos pueda ganar un editor Choise... excelente trabajo
muchas felicidades a los ganadores, hay fotos increibles..

Zaloguj się lub Zarejestruj by komentować