फोटोशूट

Prewedding photography Salar de Uyuni, Bolivia - WPPI Awards of Excellence album, 2019

I was shooting in Salar de Uyuni, Bolivia salt desert at the altitude of 3700m, several times in the past 10 years. In 2019 I decided to make album exclusively from this location – Uyuni salt flats, without using all photographs which I made during 6 day photosession in Bolivia/Chile deserts. Like and subscribe to my Youtube channel! Video is a slideshow done with www.smartslides.com software. Book is done with www.smartalbums.com
Fully captured with Canon EOS R system. The story here is created my me. Surreal story about a girl, who reads a book, dreaming about her love: how she will be engaged and marry Love of her life. When she wakes up, she finds a ring on her finger. Surprisingly, her dream came true – she is really engaged! They run away together with her beloved one into real, but unbelievably beautiful world! Happy end! -)))I shoot pre-wedding photography for couples all over the world. During photosession I usually create pictures, that later will be part of the story and others will be projected at the wedding day as a slideshow. Not all the photos are included in the story. But is a very interesting process for me to create one and make it printed as a book.

• फ़ोटो 1
  • फ़ोटो 2
  • फ़ोटो 3
  • फ़ोटो 4
  • फ़ोटो 5
  • फ़ोटो 6
  • फ़ोटो 7
  • फ़ोटो 8
  • फ़ोटो 9
  • फ़ोटो 10
  • फ़ोटो 11
  • फ़ोटो 12