फोटोशूट

Engagement shoot with a gondola ride in Venice Italy

SURPRISE SUNRISE ENGAGEMENT & SUSNET GONDOLA RIDE“We’ve been dating for a little over 4 years. We both have no idea when we started dating, we believe it’s somewhere in February or January of 2014. Living in America our friends are mainly American so it was nice meeting someone from a different country who had similar cultures. Her being Iranian(Persian)/ and myself I’m Ecuadorian. We started talking and she was originally suppose to have an arranged marriage but didn’t connect with the guy much and felt she was only attempting it to make her grandmother happy. So seeing how unhappy she was I took her out. First date was fine but on our second date that’s when I KNEW SHE WAS SPECIAL. It was like a moment from those cheesy love movies but we went to dinner and we could not stop staring at each other or talking to one another. It was like there was literally no one else was there and it was just us two. We clicked like never did before with anyone else and that’s that AND THAT’S HOW I FEEL ABOUT HER NOW.”“I want to propose to her when we travel to Venice. I want the photography to be done incognito so she doesn’t expect a thing.”This is how it went. Luis popped the question at the dawn in one of the most beautiful squares in the world – Piazza San Marco. Sara had absolutely no idea and was the happiest woman in the whole world when saying ‘yes’… We strolled the Venetian alleys afterwards to take some engagement photos before it got crowded. We met again during the sunset to celebrate in a gondola with a bottle of champagne.

• फ़ोटो 1
  • फ़ोटो 2
  • फ़ोटो 3
  • फ़ोटो 4
  • फ़ोटो 5
  • फ़ोटो 6
  • फ़ोटो 7
  • फ़ोटो 8
  • फ़ोटो 9
  • फ़ोटो 10
  • फ़ोटो 11
  • फ़ोटो 12