Small Talk with the MyWed Team

We've been waiting for so long... And you might have been as well!
Now you can finally chat with us and we promise to reply as soon as we can.In case your question has a technical aspect please contact us at hello@mywed.com.
It's highly desirable that you write your comments in English or Spanish – our moderators will be very grateful for that!

Alex Paul (alexpaulphoto) 2 months ago

Hi, guys! The main question for me is when are you planning to improve your SEO for the USA locations?

Mywed Team (MyWedTeam) 2 months ago

Hi Alex, we are working on the issue now. However, different countries show different results. We will certainly improve our USA SEO in close future. By the way, if you want to help us you can set a link to your profile on mywed.com on your website :)

By the way, if you have any suggestions, you can also post them here.

Szabolcs Sipos (siposszabolcs) 2 months ago

Hi! I have a suggestion. Would it be possible to make the little coloured achievement flags beside the photographers profile picture clickable? I mean, it would be so useful if by clicking on them we could filter out those photographs.

Great idea! We'll forward it to our development team, thank you!

Laurentiu Nica (laurentiunica) 1 month ago

Hello ! From two days ago I can't click Like on photos. The limit is for a day or for a week ? And a suggestion: notification for replies on photos. Thanks !

Mywed Team (MyWedTeam) 1 month ago

We have daily and monthly likes and comments limits.
If you see a message about reaching your limit – it means that you've used your daily or monthly limit and you will not be able to add new likes or comments until the next period. Thank you for your suggestion!

Ever Lopez (everlopez) 1 month ago

Message deleted by its owner

Addison Cumberbatch (addisonn) 1 month ago

Just enquiring why Barbados(Bridgetown) is not mentioned in locations?

Message deleted by its owner

Mywed Team (MyWedTeam) 1 month ago Quote

Hi Addison,
Both Barbados and Bridgetown are present in locations. Take a look at the screenshot:

• Photo 3
Addison Cumberbatch (addisonn) 1 month ago

Hi Mywed Team, Oh, ok...I meant here(see below)All other countries:
Albania Argentina Armenia Austria Azerbaijan Bangladesh Belarus Belgium Bolivia Bosnia and Herzegovina Brazil Bulgaria Chile China Colombia Croatia Cyprus Czech Republic Denmark Dominican Republic Ecuador Estonia Finland France Georgia Germany Greece Guatemala Hungary Indonesia Ireland Israel Italy Japan Kazakhstan Kenya Kyrgyzstan Latvia Lithuania Malaysia Mauritius Mexico Moldova Montenegro Netherlands Panama Peru Poland Portugal Romania Russia Serbia Slovakia Slovenia Spain Sweden Switzerland Taiwan Thailand Turkey Ukraine United Arab Emirates Uruguay Uzbekistan Venezuela Vietnam

The countries you mention are the most popular countries. We have to wait a while before including Barbados in this list.

David Hofman (hofmanfotografia) 1 month ago

Would it be possible to make the achievement flags of especial contests like nikon 100th beside the photographers?

Currently, we have the MyWed Award flag for contests only because it is the main competition on MyWed.

Discussions are available for MyWed photographers only.
Expand or reduce all thumbnails in this topic