Φωτογραφίσεις

BREAKFAST IN BED, ZOE AND PAUL’S BOUDOIR SESSION

‘Breakfast in bed, November autumnal brunches on sunny days.’
This was my inspiration when Paul and Zoe came and asked for early spring pre wedding session.
What could be better than having each other – cute cuddles sharing their breakfast on their pyjamas, or something less…
Gigi of course, their cuttie cute dog that made them love each other even more.

Ktima 48, their so cosy Villa, left me speechless. Having such an amazing place, for background, to rest and relax, and of course pose, will surely make you look like a real time model. Iokasti Skandami, owner and designer of Mazi Event, did an amazing work with all the styling and design behind this beautiful boudoir breakfast shooting and of course, Kostas Korakas, one of the best florists in Greece and owner of Red Box Days, left us speechless.

Joel reading his Parizian newspaper, Le Monde, waited for his beloved soulmate while she was preparing an amazing love letter in her amazing private collection handmade Italian lingerie.

Sharing their story, Celia wrote some things for her beloved Joel, reminding him the date they first met, September 8th, 2015 in Venice.
‘ I want to love first and live incidentally. Don’t you think I was made for you? ‘
Can you she how much she loves him? Everybody would be jealous of such love…
‘ I’m so damn glad I love you. ‘

How sweet? ...

Do you think you could ever see something sweeter than that? Of course you could and will. Their breakfast. Blueberry homebaked pancake, homebaked muesli, greek yoghurt and fresh fruits, some fresh orange juice, lots of sweets, BUT FIRST…
Let’s remember Johnny Cash’ words on June Carter about his definition of paradise:
‘ This morning with her, having COFFEE.’

• Φωτογραφία 1
  • Φωτογραφία 2
  • Φωτογραφία 3
  • Φωτογραφία 4
  • Φωτογραφία 5
  • Φωτογραφία 6
  • Φωτογραφία 7
  • Φωτογραφία 8
  • Φωτογραφία 9
  • Φωτογραφία 10
  • Φωτογραφία 11