Focení

Ivana & Bojan

This Photo-story is about the love of two young, successful and creative people and they amazing wedding day. After many years of long distance relationship Serbia-Germany, they managed to organize this great celebration of love. Near Subotica at the ranch, “Djordjevic”, they prepare a party to remember for their family and friends. I was have the opportunity to meet Ivana and Bojan, at the wedding that I photographed earlier for bride friends from college. For me it’s always pleasure and blessing to work with creative people like them. Bojan (the groom) is engaged in creative work and Ivana is the designer for jewelry & and the owner of the brand Mustrica, and also they are seo of Tandrball – wedding organisation agancie. Following her work on social media I was so excited. I was expecting that this wedding will be a creative, colorful and like a fairy tale. Ivana was designed all the details and decoration and of course exceeded all my expectations. Completely insane! (in the most positive way). Everything was perfect, outfits, bouquet, decorations, sweet table, ceremony in the rose garden, scenography, and a great band who later made a great atmosphere. We had great time in the photo-session on Fruska Gora – national park few days after the wedding, and the Groom survived session – (All For Love) – 😉 … For the end the session, Ivana wore a dress from her mother in which she's got married. How cool they are? … IV & BO, you’ve got a beautiful wishes from all family and friends, and I wish you to always be happy as you were on your special day. … xo. xo. – Until we meet again on another wedding or in the city i send you best wishes, lots of love and hugs. PS: For all of my future bride’s if you need a decoration for your party … you know who to call 🙂 This Bride Rocks !!!!

• Fotografie 1
  • Fotografie 2
  • Fotografie 3
  • Fotografie 4
  • Fotografie 5
  • Fotografie 6
  • Fotografie 7
  • Fotografie 8
  • Fotografie 9
  • Fotografie 10
  • Fotografie 11
  • Fotografie 12